“Shock and Awe…”
Adairicus is the beast of the family.
We guarantee no one has seen anything like this before. This trike was modeled after a custom design for Truck Show Promoter, Stephen Adair. Stephen has a trike built to pay homage to his 80’s dually truck.
With all the appointments of the of it’s smaller brother plus a dually set of rear wheels, it’s the smoothest of rides while its automotive-grade rear hubs and spindles give extreme durability and capacity. It comes with a removable axle like the Atticus, for the easiest possible transport and storage. Adairicus truly is in a class of its own. All Urbantrike trikes are single speed, front wheel driven with a free wheel hub. Hand brakes control your speed and pantented sliding seat channel provides that perfect, custom fit every time.
All Adairicus trikes feature the following:
- Spin Freely – free spin front wheel with 20×2.25 inch tire
- Quad Roar – four 10 inch rear allow rims with 18 inch pneumatic street tires
- Laid Back and Comfy – Special molded vinyl bucket seat fits all bums to maximum comfort
- Flow Low – low profile frame glides 2 inches above the street.
- Go Ape – ape hanger handlebars come standard on this monster.